How to Maintain a Mealtime Structure for Your Kids Over the holidayJul 10, 2022
Kids and structure don’t always go hand in hand, especially at mealtimes. Your level of stress at mealtimes also depends on the kind of mealtime structure you have for your family. If you’re wondering how to maintain a mealtime structure and still be flexible with meals over the holiday, then you’re in for a treat. In this episode, I cover why mealtimes may feel challenging and what to do to maintain a sense of calm and normalcy, so that you get to relax and enjoy the season with your kids. Let’s dive in.
On Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why mealtimes over the holiday can feel challenging
- The brick wall, drywall, and movable wall diver mealtime structures
- 5 journal prompts to help you create a mealtime structure that works for your family
- How to maintain a sense of calm and normalcy, so that you can relax and enjoy the season with your family
Featured in today's episode:
- The Mealtimes Simplified Bootcamp is over but if you'd like to learn more about how I can help you in creating a home where mealtimes are no longer a struggle, then sign up for a sales consult call with me. You can learn more and sign up here.
- Want to transform your relationship with food? Check out my Food Freedom Guide for 3 things you can do to help you get started today. Check out the Guide here.