How to Navigate Boundaries During the Holiday as a People PleaserDec 18, 2022
The holiday season is prime time for your boundaries to be challenged especially if you’re a people pleaser. And that’s why this episode is going to teach you how to navigate holiday boundaries as a people pleaser. Tune in to learn the one thing stopping you from prioritizing your needs and wants, and the simple steps that will help you feel more comfortable stating your boundaries. You deserve a holiday where your needs are top of mind and what you want matters. Learn how to create it now.
Here are some journal prompts to help you think about how you want to show up this holiday:
- In what ways am I holding shame, judgment, embarrassment, or any other negative emotion about people pleasing?
- What kind of relationship do I want to have with myself?
- What does my inner people pleaser need to feel safe?
- What boundaries have I established and stated to the people around me?
- What will I do when someone does not respect my boundary regardless of the outcome?
Grab the free People-Pleasing Detox guide at www.oliveandbliss.ca/peoplepleasingdetox
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE